On 1st August, 2012, Saab Parts UK will launch a new national broker service for the pricing and placement of used Saab vehicles.
This unique brokerage facility for Saab trade enquiries will be administered by a dedicated and highly experienced Saab used car expert based at Saab Parts UK’s HQ in Cranfield. Matt Bateman, Used Vehicle Manager, will work directly with selling dealers (trade) to ensure they get the best and true valuation of the Saab they are part exchanging, matching the car to a buyer offering the highest price from the national network of 88 Saab Authorised Repairers.
UK Saab Broker works through instant access to known buyers and specialists of used Saabs across the country and can quickly match vehicles to the right place for re-sale.
The process is nice and simple and designed to remove any hassle from part exchanging or trading a used Saab.
1. Dealer / trade customer disposing of a used Saab contacts UK Saab Broker on 01234 756880 or via email email@example.com
2. UK Saab Broker confirms key vehicle details to determine an accurate market estimate (e.g. Model Year, specification and condition).
3. UK Saab Broker works with the Saab network to identify interested buyers for the car and secure an underwrite bid within 24 hours.
4. UK Saab Broker contacts the trade customer with the highest bid offered and the buyer’s details.
5. Trade customer and Saab network buyer finalise the sale and payment. UK Saab Broker charges a sale commission of £100 to both the seller and buyer.
Corin Richards, Managing Director of Saab Parts UK, said: “Following the demise of Saab at the end of last year there has been some uncertainty in the trade in how to value a Saab, which has made part exchanges difficult. This new service we are offering will remove any uncertainty that may remain in the Saab used car market, as we will provide a true market valuation to the Saab seller and find them an interested buyer from our national network of 88 service centres.
“Our network of authorised repairers around the UK is always on the lookout for quality used Saabs and this new service will put buyers and sellers in touch with each other, thus ensuring that there is a consistent supply of Saabs on its forecourts available for customers to purchase.
“This expansion of the Saab Parts UK business into used car operations demonstrates the UK business is evolving into more than just a Parts company. Having successfully helped GMAC to clear its stock of 800 used Saabs in the first 6 months of 2012, we know the new broker service will be beneficial to all parties.”
With approximately 188,000 Saabs on UK roads there is still a clear business opportunity for Saab involving used cars, service, parts and accessories.
Source: Press release
Cranfield Innovation Centre, location of Saab Parts UK
You can use your Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and other accounts to comment on articles without the need to create an account on SaabWorld. To become part of our community, please sign up for a free account first and enjoy all site features.