Results 1 to 5 of 5
19 May 2011 #1
Door mirrors Saab 9-3
1. Remove the door trim.
2. Remove the cover in the window frame cover.
3. Detach the door mirror connector.
4. Remove the screws.
5. Lift out the door mirror.
1. Make sure the door mirror seal is correctly positioned.
2. Position the door mirror.
3. Fit the bolts.
4. Connect the electrical connector.
5. Fit the cover to the window frame cover.
6. Check the function of the door mirror.
7. Fit the door trim.
19 May 2011 #2
Door mirror frame
1. Fold the door mirror forward.
2. Angle out the glass.
3. Unhook the spring clip using a screwdriver.
4. Unplug the connector and lift aside the glass.
5. Press in the clips on the cover to release it. Start with the outer clips.
Fold in the mirror and pull off the cover.
6. Remove the screws securing the motor.
7. Lift out the motor and unplug the connector.
8. Remove the screws securing the frame.
9. Bend aside the plastic catch to release the frame.
1. Fit the frame so that the clip engages.
2. Fit the screws securing the frame.
3. Plug in the connector.
4. Position the motor.
5. Fit the screws securing the motor.
6. Press the cover home.
Fold the door mirror forward and check that the clips have engaged in their holes.
7. Make sure that the spring clips on the glass are correctly positioned.
8. Plug in the mirror connector.
9. Fit the glass to the motor.
10. Carefully press in the glass until you hear a click.
11. Check the function of the door mirror.
19 May 2011 #3
Tim SchloseRegular Member
- Join Date
- 19 Mar 2011
- American Riveria
- 2007 9,3 Aero S/C
Do you have instructions to remove the exterior housing of the same mirror?
19 May 2011 #4
Frank WulfersRoving Adventurer
- Join Date
- 30 Jul 2010
- NW Michigan, USA
- '05 Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3T
- Blog Entries
01 June 2014 #5
I need to replace a door mirror cover on a s 94 NG 900S...anyone has a specific instructions? It seem to be different than 9-3.I can't find a spring clip to release mirror from motor...
Thanks for any info.