Results 1 to 1 of 1
21 June 2011 #1
Xenon headlamp bulb replacement
1. Turn the ignition key to the LOCK position.
2. Remove the headlamp. See Headlamps.
3. Remove the Xenon lamp ballast.
4. Remove the protective cover of the Xenon lamp.
5. Unplug the ignition transformer connector.
6. Remove the ignition transformer.
7. Undo the clamp holding the Xenon bulb.
8. Lift the Xenon bulb straight out of the headlamp.
1. Fit the Xenon bulb in place by carefully inserting it into the headlamp housing.
2. Secure the clamp holding the Xenon bulb.
3. Fit the ignition transformer.
4. Plug in the ignition transformer connector.
5. Fit the protective cover of the Xenon lamp.
6. Fit the Xenon lamp ballast.
7. Fit the headlamp, see Headlamps.