Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3t Wagon HO Manual

2011 9-4X for sale on EBAY

Hey Wulf, I just saw your 9-4X for sale on EBAY, I was surprised to see it, it's a beauty, (really nice photos btw), I'm sure someone will snap it up in short order.
    If I wasn't on the end of the economy that's still screwed, I would love to be driving it around. Best of luck with the sale !
    2003 Saab 9-5 Aero B235R
    Sport Wagon 2.3T HO Manual
    140,627 Miles

Frank Wulfers
    Saab(s)
    '05 Saab 9-5 Aero
    Blog Entries
    It was a difficult decision to offer it for sale because it is the best Saab I have owned and was waiting for a Saab crossover for a long time. However.. it's time to move on with my life and need a new career challenge. And unfortunately, a monthly car payment doesn't fit into a possible uncertain future.

And I didn't want to put it in the Marketplace here on the site yet because I felt my history with the frequent buying and selling Saabs was bad enough.

I guess the secret is out now so I might as well place an ad here as well.

New or newer Saabs are a tough sell right now, even though mine has the advantage of having a full GM warranty. I am not in any major hurry so lets' see what happens.

Mike
    Saab(s)
    1973 96
    Say it ain't so!
    Free SaabWorld Stickers
    "Sometimes it is better to travel than it is to arrive." - Robert Pirsig

Saab(s)
    You are probably the only person I would feel good about buying a vehicle from. I've followed your vehicle history from SC days, you really take care of your rides.
    I can definitely identify with the, "uncertain future" scenario, it's the creed by which photographers live out through their entire careers.
    2003 Saab 9-5 Aero B235R
    140,627 Miles

Frank Wulfers
    Saab(s)
    '05 Saab 9-5 Aero
    Blog Entries
    I sold my house last year which actually happened must faster than I expected in this market in northern Michigan. I am just a bit tired of the regular 8-to-5 job routine with a predictable future. I need something that I enjoy doing.

Maybe I'll just buy a van or motorcycle and roam around the world for a couple of years. Or a sailboat and follow the trade winds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    Buying cars too often can get expensive but as long as one has a level head and knows exactly what they are doing, it's ok.
    I haven't lost too much money on my previous Saabs. The sales tax is often a big expense and loss. But I just see it as a hobby. And it has been a wonderful experience buying different Saabs in Sweden, Florida, California and a few other places in between. Perhaps I should try a Saab 900 or 9000 next and find one in Alaska. Or a 99? Perhaps a 96. So many Saabs to try, so many places to see!

Dave T.
    Saab(s)
    1999 9-3SE 5 door, (used to have a 2005 9-3 from 2005-2013)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    I sold ...But I just see it as a hobby.
    Not a hobby for this woman, who finally sold her daily driver, a 1964 Mercury Comet with 576,000 miles. Rachel Veitch: Orlando grandmother reaches end of road after 576K miles in 1964 Mercury Comet - Orlando Sentinel She stopped driving because of poor eyesight. She bought a replacement battery with a lifetime warranty and then went through 18 batteries over the years!

Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    Not a hobby for this woman, who finally sold her daily driver, a 1964 Mercury Comet with 576,000 miles. Rachel Veitch: Orlando grandmother reaches end of road after 576K miles in 1964 Mercury Comet - Orlando Sentinel She stopped driving because of poor eyesight. She bought a replacement battery with a lifetime warranty and then went through 18 batteries over the years!
    I would say that she beat the system....
    2003 Saab 9-5 Aero B235R
    140,627 Miles

Renato Piereck
    Spreading the Saab virus rpiereck's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    '00 9-5 Aero SC, 87 900i 8v
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Perhaps I should try a Saab 900 or 9000 next and find one in Alaska. Or a 99? Perhaps a 96. So many Saabs to try, so many places to see!
    I know of a 95 for sale in Alaska...