high voltage on I bus (+) and I bus (-)
hello car is a 2003 Saab 9-5 ARC v6, to make a long story short, Tech II can only see the DICE unit, i checked voltage at the I bus + wire to ground and im getting roughly 11 volts when i should be getting around 3 volts max, same with bus (-) i get around 10-11 volts. its not letting the car start. any idea why i would be getting high voltage on these I bus wires? btw car has brand new battery. with the old battery when battery got weak it actually allowed the car to start and run, i think it started because it was putting the correct voltage at the i bus wires with a weak battery.
yea i know its a tough one. hopefully somebody out there can lead me in the right direction