Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    94 900 Turbo . 04 9-3 SS . 2010 9-5 Aero XWD

Cigarette Lighter Stopped working .

Im sure there is a Fuse ( I hope ) for the main cigarette lighter in my 2010 9-5 Aero XWD . I've referenced the manual and have taken it to my local Auto Parts store but still have No luck finding where it is located .

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-5 2.0tid vector 2011
    Hi just had a look at WIS and it says its fuse 'F6UA' fuse block under hood, for the front cigarette lighter receptacle.
    d.f

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    Thank you . I have tried to locate fuse "F6UA" but have not had any luck . I checked the fuse box under the hood but could not locate that particular fuse . I checked the manual again and did find fuse slot #25 is for power outlets . I replaced but it did not fix it . Still Lost . Thank You again for your help .

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    DRF ... Is there anyway to get a picture diagram of where the F6UA fuse is located or even better somehow acquire a copy of the WIS . ?

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-5 2.0tid vector 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauticaa View Post
    DRF ... Is there anyway to get a picture diagram of where the F6UA fuse is located or even better somehow acquire a copy of the WIS . ?
    Hello, just been having a look at wis and can't make any sense from it, I think it was probably incomplete when I bought it, however I've looked in my hand book and it says the fuse for the power outlet is fuse 7, in the small fuse box behind the small panel in the glove box.
    d.f

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    Thank U . I will attempt to find and conquer . I will let I know how it goes .

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2011 NG9-5 2.0TTiD Aero , 2006 9-3 Convertible 2.0T
    I have a similar problem. The cigarette lighter by the drink holders does not work even though the light is on, but the cigarette lighter under the center console lid is working. The fuse number 7 is all good. There are no relevant fuses in the engine bay fuse box next to battery.

I found no easy way to pull out the lighter socket by the drink holder. Has anyone taken that apart? I suppose there is some coffee in connectors below

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-5 2.0tid vector 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by peinu View Post
    I have a similar problem. The cigarette lighter by the drink holders does not work even though the light is on, but the cigarette lighter under the center console lid is working. The fuse number 7 is all good. There are no relevant fuses in the engine bay fuse box next to battery.

I found no easy way to pull out the lighter socket by the drink holder. Has anyone taken that apart? I suppose there is some coffee in connectors below
    hi guys, I was browsing through the car manual again and found that on the left hand drive cars, the fuse box I mentioned is behind the storage box in the dash, on the left side of the steering wheel, which can be removed by opening, then pushing the retainers in either side
    d.f

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    OK . I will try this and let you know how it works out . Thank You .

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2011 NG9-5 2.0TTiD Aero , 2006 9-3 Convertible 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by drf View Post
    hi guys, I was browsing through the car manual again and found that on the left hand drive cars, the fuse box I mentioned is behind the storage box in the dash, on the left side of the steering wheel, which can be removed by opening, then pushing the retainers in either side
    d.f
    Yes, that's where the lucky number 7 fuse is. It is rather easy to find if you are young and limber. Anyway, if the other lighter works, but not the other, you know that the fuse is 'aight!