Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    New rule.

You have to tell us what your name means?

Are you Saint pool shark, Street Pools Hark, Stpoolsh Ark or ... maybee I got's ADD but this will keep me up all knight.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T SportCombi "Mattie"; On SAABatical: 1993 9000 CSE 2.3T "Matilda"
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnanxwd View Post
    Are you Saint pool shark, Street Pools Hark, Stpoolsh Ark or ... maybee I got's ADD but this will keep me up all knight.
    Hope you're not dyslexic and agnostic too, cuz you'll be up all night pacing back & forth wondering if there really is a DOG
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"
    SAAB CLUB of WESTERN CANADA (SCWC)

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Left behind? I was actually pushed into the accelerated programs. I scored quite well on the standardized tests, until I figured out it was all a scam, got bored and started making patterns in the little ovals we had to fill in with a no.2 pencil.

Which leads me to another question. If no.1 is the best, why were we required to use no.2 pencils on state standardized tests? We are expected to do our best work with second rate equipment? No wonder our schools are falling behind!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Note to new members: choose your user name carefully because it will stick with you for the rest of your forum life.

Sean S.
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3SS
    Well, there could be two possible explanations. The band Sublime has a song called "Pool Shark" and my friend did a spin off of this song called "St. Pool Shark." This was years ago and it liked it. Also, "S" and "T" just so happen to be the initials of my first and middle name- "Sean Thomas." And then poolshark, because, well, I really like play some pool- Or billiards. Appologies for the induced insomnia.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T SportCombi "Mattie"; On SAABatical: 1993 9000 CSE 2.3T "Matilda"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch View Post
    Left behind? I was actually pushed into the accelerated programs. I scored quite well on the standardized tests, until I figured out it was all a scam, got bored and started making patterns in the little ovals we had to fill in with a no.2 pencil.

Which leads me to another question. If no.1 is the best, why were we required to use no.2 pencils on state standardized tests? We are expected to do our best work with second rate equipment? No wonder our schools are falling behind!
    What if all states used #1 pencil, then would all the taxpayers complain that their monies should be going to other needed areas of the education program rather than splurging on the best pencils ?

I really derailed this thread, haven't I ???

Maybe we can keep to Tunnan's idea. So where did "Hirsch" come from ? And "Rpiereck" ?
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"
    SAAB CLUB of WESTERN CANADA (SCWC)

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Quote Originally Posted by SaabKen View Post
    I really derailed this thread, haven't I ???

Maybe we can keep to Tunnan's idea. So where did "Hirsch" come from ? And "Rpiereck" ?
    You derailing a thread?? That's a first!

Perhaps we need a new thread for usernames: http://saabworld.net/f16/what-does-y...me-mean-24894/