Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    My update for eeuroparts is BAD news. They used to take 2-3 days Fed Ex and you had your stuff. Not anymore. I ordered Last Tuesday night. Order was processed and "shipped" Wed. Turns out that it was delivered today (Saturday) to my local post office. Since when does Fed Ex drop mail to the post office?! Now it says another 1-3 days for delivery! I am done using eeuroparts - ever since Todd past away eeuroparts has become worse and worse. This was the final straw - seems that they sold eeuroparts to another larger company.

Rockauto will now get my orders.
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Saab(s)
    '06 9-5 Sport 2.3T ~62k miles
    Hey guys,

Newb here. I found Jim Ellis Saab Parts to be a decent resource in this time of drought:

Saab Parts - Authentic OEM Saab Parts direct from Jim Ellis Saab | Jim Ellis Saab Parts

Regards,
    Justin

Saab(s)
    '06 9-3 Aero
    If it is a used part you are looking for in my neck of the woods, there is a place called Brickyard Import Parts in Clayton, Indiana about 25 mins south of Indy. Have bought fuel pumps, body trim, etc from them. They have a great yard with nothing but imports and a good inventory of Saabs.

Mike
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2001 Saab 95 and a 2003 Saab 93 Sport.
    I have used "Parts for Saabs" for v6's, and 4cyl. turbos for a while now and find them very helpful. I live at the bottom of the world in New Zealand and usually get my parts within 5 days.

Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium, 2010 9-5 Aero, 2008 TurboX SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    I have used "Parts for Saabs" for v6's, and 4cyl. turbos for a while now and find them very helpful. I live at the bottom of the world in New Zealand and usually get my parts within 5 days.
    Yikes ... how could I forget "partsforsaab" ... they've been great. They were able to sell me a Hirsch carbon leather dash kit for the NG 9-5 when the network here in the USA said that part was unavailable. I also placed and was very happy with another order from them.

And there is Neo Brothers ... they take the fastest shipping record. I placed an order for an in-stock part and within 72 hours it was on my doorstep. May even have been 48 hours. They are in the UK and I'm in the USA, so that was amazing.

I recommend both companies in addition to my earlier recommendations.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    I came across this website for car dismantlers in Sweden. You can search by part number. I inquired to find more about shipping charges to the US and it may be an option for hard to find parts. Shipping within Europe is probably not that expensive, depending on the size and weight.

Bildelsbasen.se - Used auto / car parts

Bildelsbasen.se is Northern Europe's leading web site with used car / auto parts. Here you will find over five million used car parts from authorized car dismantlers from all over Sweden.
    ANA also lists used Saab parts on here: Saab

Serkan Kaan Uygur
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    SAAB 9-5
    Belarus Auto Parts : http://www.rusyayedekparca.com When this site open, no parts problem for Turkey. Orginal, second hand parts

Dave T.
    Saab(s)
    1999 9-3SE (2013-2015), 2005 9-3 (2005-2013), 1990 900 (1990-2003)
    I discovered a new place: http://www.eaceuroparts.com/parts BMW prices seem reasonably good and they have some Saab parts according to the home page.

Also NordicSpeed This is a place in Richmond, B.C., next to Vancouver. Probably easier for Canadians.

Mike
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2001 Saab 95 and a 2003 Saab 93 Sport.
    This is another Dealer I can recommend. Welcome to Cambridge Saab | Cambridge Saab Their parts hotline number is 01223873494

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    This is from the Saab Parts website where they show a list of official service centers in the USA that sell parts online. Important to note all these parts have a 24 month/24,000 miles warranty.

Superior performance and peace of mind that only comes with Genuine Saab Parts

Appearances can be deceiving. Aftermarket knock-offs may look like the genuine article, but they certainly don’t perform like one.

When you purchase genuine Saab replacement parts through one of our Saab Official Service Centers, or on-line through one of our affiliated web portals, you can be certain that you’re purchasing the highest quality original equipment products and components available for your vehicle.

Saab Official Service Center
    Affiliated Retail Parts Websites

Jim Ellis Saab Atlanta, GA www.jimellissaabparts.com/
    Mitchell Saab Simsbury, CT www.saabautoparts.com/
    Hendrick Saab Cary, NC www.saabpartscheap.com/
    Hendrick Saab Cary, NC www.saabparts.net/
    Saab USA Parts Boston, MA www.saabusaparts.com/
    Jaremko Saab Spokane, WA saabpartspeople.com/
    Tom's Trucks Garden Grove, CA www.saabpartsdistribution.com/

Offering the full line of Genuine Saab Parts and Accessories, orders are shipped nationwide and delivered direct to your door.

Need a more compelling reason to stay genuine, we offer industry leading limited warranty coverage for a term of 24 months/24,000 miles.* This coverage is standard on all Saab Genuine Parts and Accessories we sell.

Staying genuine pays off!

*Only when purchased through a Saab Official Service Center or affiliated retail website.

Saab Parts USA