Hey everyone, I am putting in secondhand electric seats into my ng900 which only previously had manual ones. There are only wiring for the seat heaters, so I was wondering how I would go about wiring these in. The fuse panel doesn't have wires going in to the fuses that would normally power the seats, so I have decided to use fuse 15, daytime running lights, and put a 30A fuse in it.

This is my plan so far:
So basically, I will run a wire from fuse 15 with a 30 amp fuse and I will split it and it will go to the red/blue wires on both seats.

I will connect the green wire from the drivers seat to the passengers seat, connecting the two.

Drivers seat:

I will connect the small black wire to the small black wire, presumably there is one on the seats.
The yellow/ white seat heater will go into the yellow white, ordinary configuration.
The two grounds i will join them into the grounding wire.

Passengers seat:

I will connect the yellow/ green seat heater with the yellow green wire I already have
I will connect the ground(s) at the grounding point.

How does that sound?

Other than what I said above not actually working, these are my concerns:

I still don't know what the blue/yellow wires are for either seat, and I don't know what the brown/black one is on the drivers. I don't have either. I don't think these are seat heater sensors or something because I assume if they were, I would already have these wires because I had heated seats too.

In my drivers (and passengers i think) seat, there is a solid red wire that is not listed on a list from another website. I think that it is some sort of seatbelt check thing, and I think the small black wires are their return.

Also, is it dangerous to ground multiple things at the same ground? I don't know if the SE cars would have separate grounding locations for the motors or not..

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Nils