Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jared
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 ARC ( and care-taker of a '98 900SE)

What are your spring plans?

What do you want to do/get done this spring? It was 77 degrees today so I sort of walked outside and started taking stuff off my car. Didn't have anything better to do, but I replaced my license plate bracket. Now it doesn't rattle when I close the trunk!

Next week is spring break, so I want to get my article done for my schools newspaper, replace my cabin air filter, repaint my friends front lip and mirrors on his 9-5, fix the throttle body on his 9-5, play as much golf as possible, and fix our pressure washer.

Also I want to get the interior in my Mustang, fix the rear suspension, and get it running tip top.

What do you want to accomplish?
    I don't drive fast...I fly slow

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    06 9-3 Aero
    I hope to slow down a little. Every year flies by so quickly. It feels like the 90s were a couple of years ago. Getting old sucks. Maybe figure out what I want to do when/if I grow up. It hasn't hit me yet.

We're expecting our 3rd child in May so that will probably consume most of my time. Can't wait

Cody
    Transportational Assault PRD2BDF's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3 Arc
    Well, spring break will be without the Saab. It's getting fixed for the...second time.

Thankfully it's all body work. Damn those snowy roads. 65* here and seems to be no more threat of snow. I'm planning on debadging the car and stick on a "TURBOCHARGED" badge in lieu of the two badges. Vacuum/shampoo the carpets.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Ton of work on the house, both indoor and out.

All the landscaping timbers around my flower beds are rotted and the flower bed in front of the porch collapsed over the winter, spilling dirt 10 inches onto my driveway, Plus with the drought last summer my yard looks like hell.

Inside, I'm going to replace the 20 year old painted paneling in the kids playroom.

Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero
    I object to this blatant hemispherism!

Here down under, I've been through a sweltering summer and looking forward to autumn, the best time of year. Warm, dry days with not too much wind.

Although I am about to experience the northern spring; off to Vegas on Sunday for Conexpo.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialTool View Post
    I object to this blatant hemispherism!

Here down under, I've been through a sweltering summer and looking forward to autumn, the best time of year. Warm, dry days with not too much wind.

Although I am about to experience the northern spring; off to Vegas on Sunday for Conexpo.
    As long as you guys keep eating Xmas dinner in shorts and t-shirts, you won't be getting any sympathy from us!

Zack
    SAAB SAAB SAAB BLABLABLA Brewmaster's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    1987 900 SPG (totaled), 1987 900 T16 (new SPG)
    I have a freshly seeded lawn to take care of, a garden to tend and a driveway to make

Otherwise it's all Saab - Interior swap, liftgate swap (and paint), gotta figure out how to get those dang SPG panels off so I can swap 'em, gaskets, wheels, etc etc etc

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T SportCombi "Mattie"; On SAABatical: 1993 9000 CSE 2.3T "Matilda"
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    What are your spring plans ?
    Stop and smell the roses ....... then enjoy my hay fever.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster View Post
    ...... gotta figure out how to get those dang SPG panels off so I can swap 'em, gaskets, wheels, etc etc etc
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"
    SAAB CLUB of WESTERN CANADA (SCWC)

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    So, yesterday it 72F and I was feeling manly.

I had this stunted, diseased crab apple tree in my front yard that just wasn't worth saving. It was small and growing under a large sugar maple tree and it was a pain in the ass to mow around. So I got out the sawzall and went to work. Got the tree down no problem, then I attacked the stump and roots with a pick-axe.

Obviously my back wasn't up to the task. I was up all night with severe back pain. Just got back from the ER....

Jared
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 ARC ( and care-taker of a '98 900SE)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch View Post
    So, yesterday it 72F and I was feeling manly.

I had this stunted, diseased crab apple tree in my front yard that just wasn't worth saving. It was small and growing under a large sugar maple tree and it was a pain in the ass to mow around. So I got out the sawzall and went to work. Got the tree down no problem, then I attacked the stump and roots with a pick-axe.

Obviously my back wasn't up to the task. I was up all night with severe back pain. Just got back from the ER....
    That doesn't sound like much fun.... Last time I had to pull out a stump, I used a 2006 Silverado....and destroyed most of the yard. lol
    I don't drive fast...I fly slow