Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zack
    SAAB SAAB SAAB BLABLABLA Brewmaster's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    1987 900 SPG (totaled), 1987 900 T16 (new SPG)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlrSAAB View Post

rony
    Probably the most awesome pic in the thread

Jose Luis
    Saab(s)
    2007 93 Aero 2.8 V6
    http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster View Post
    Probably the most awesome pic in the thread
    thanks

see Rony in action
    http://flic.kr/p/7sv8sw

Jose Luis
    Saab(s)
    2007 93 Aero 2.8 V6
    Duke is little male boy, only 2.0 kgms weight, came first at home in May, 2002, nine years old. very nice and always wants to play.
    Name:  20040621Duke 033.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  20040620Duke (16).jpg
Views: 132
Size:  42.4 KB

Name:  20040620Duke (13).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  38.4 KB

Name:  20040620Duke (14).jpg
Views: 134
Size:  35.8 KB

Wrestrepo

Same two, same outfits, different day. Dang dog shut off the engine while trying to exit the hwy for a rest area.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    The Yorkies are cute, I've got a good friend that breeds a litter every other year. His male weighs 2 1/2 pounds!

I'm not a fan of little dogs. Before I moved to Denmark I stayed with my friend for 3 months. Every morning for 3 months I walked through my friends bedroom and every morning for 3 months Salem would bark at me. I've known the dog since he was 6 weeks old, you'd think that he'd have gotten used to me.

Jose Luis
    Saab(s)
    2007 93 Aero 2.8 V6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch View Post
    The Yorkies are cute, I've got a good friend that breeds a litter every other year. His male weighs 2 1/2 pounds!

I'm not a fan of little dogs. Before I moved to Denmark I stayed with my friend for 3 months. Every morning for 3 months I walked through my friends bedroom and every morning for 3 months Salem would bark at me. I've known the dog since he was 6 weeks old, you'd think that he'd have gotten used to me.
    after ten years I feel in the same situation like you, the dogs belong to my wife.

Rony Weighs 6 kilograms and has considerable teeth and tusks. I Have received several bites, the last one today. is not very friendly to visitors.
    But Duke is harmless has a bark that leaves you deaf.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Salem has never bitten anyone, but my friend has 1 male and 4 females. If the male could keep his yap shut, the females wouldn't start.

Salem was a good road rip dog, we took him on a cross country trip in 05 and was as cool as can be.

I'm starting to get excited about the prospect of a new puppy. I love Siberian Huskies!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    First dog I had was a Wheaten Terrier. She was a bit shy at first but always has been the nicest dog. Probably the best friend I ever had.

Second dog was a Boston Terrier. Oh so cute but could be a real troublemaker. And I bet she knew she could get away with most of it. Her favorite place to sleep was under the covers at your feet. Pretty nice when it is winter and cold.

Ears back and that "I am guilty and I am really sorry" look.

And they always wanted to be in my favorite chair...

The Wheaten has a new home with friends and the Boston is with my ex-wife. I couldn't really take care of them anymore after being single again and moving a few times. But I still miss them.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    My first dog was a cream colored Chow. She was a great dog, my faithful companion for 12 years. She hunted with me, she went camping with me. When she was 10 she got glaucoma in her right eye, she had the surgery to "kill" the optic nerve. At 11 the other eye went. When she was 12, she was blind and arthritic and we were moving. She had gotten to the point that when I'd let her out in the morning, she'd go out in the yard, pee and then walk about 5 feet and lie down and not move for hours.

I couldn't see trying to make her get used to a new house and I knew she was miserable. I held her head in my lap and cried like a baby after the vet gave her the meds to put her to sleep.

I know I did the right thing but it still tears me up to think about her. I like to to think that she's with my mom, where ever that is, and that she can see and has the energy and health of the 8 week old puppy I brought home.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    stg5 b234r 1999 9-3, stg2 1998 900 vert
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch View Post
    My first dog was a cream colored Chow. She was a great dog, my faithful companion for 12 years.
    We had a "blue" Chow we had to put down the other year. She was 3 days past 15 years old. Ours was pretty quick, other than being deaf from about age 12 she was as spunky as a pup until that last morning. It's a loss that many of us can relate to.