Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    It would seem that our little puppy has figured my wife out. I was awakened this morning by a puppy licking my nose.

Lexi will get up around 3:30am and start playing, so Karina pulls her into bed with us. We did this with our first female husky and promised ourselves we wouldn't with this one. So much for that.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Our two dogs were used to sleeping on the bed. Actually, the little Boston Terrier was always cold and had to sleep under the covers in winter. It's comforting but often I would wake up in the middle of the night and had no space at all because the dogs took up all the bed. And we had a king-size bed. Once they are used to sleeping on the bed, it seems impossible to change.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Yes, I know. Once the female started doing it, the male thought it was OK for him. Two huskies on a king-sized bed was challenging. Usually the female, Angel, would stretch out on her back next to me, but she wouldn't stay there more than an hour. The male, Rascal, would curl up at my wifes feet, which she appreciated in January, not so much in July!

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    12 weeks old on Sunday and she's gotten bigger and smarter.

She learned that sitting near Erikas height chair usually yields some tasty morsels.

She's only a little bit insane. When I look closely, I can see the madness.

She's also just a little bit spoiled. Dog gets to sleep on a Temperpedic mattress.

She has realized that she is just another one of the kids. Giving a Erika a bath, Lexi decided she wanted one, as well