This thread is (hopefully) going to be filled with pictures of strange, rare, and awesome classic 900 cars that our members have seen, either on the road, in ads, or just surfing the internet. Post or hotlink anything you see of interest!

To start off, here's an Airflow Turbo I saw in the Cannon Mountain parking lot last time I went skiing.

The owner was an Iraq War vet. He said he knew what he had, and didn't intend to get rid of it

Unfortunately, he ran some snow tires that were too big, so they ground through the mounting hardware for the wheel arch trim, so it had to be duct-taped on. I wish I'd remembered to talk to him about axle-relocation, in addition to suggesting overload rear coils. He said the rear rode low in part because of his large speakers in the back. He also said he had some 16" aeros waiting to go on in the summer!

Poor badge fell off. The drive tunnels were also rotted nearly in half, but he said he was working on it. I invited him here, so hopefully we can see some work-in-progress pics as well!

Pretty, unmolested engine