Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X

Car shows on TV

I don't have Speed Channel but found the first episode of the new Car Show on Hulu that was aired yesterday.

I am not a big fan of Adam Carolla and his humor and I don't really care about that athlete either, whoever he is. But all in all a pretty good first episode of a new car show and ahead of Top Gear USA. Surprisingly, they'll start their second season soon.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    I was not impressed with The Car Show.

I'm not a fan of Adam Carolla either and I had no idea who the other 3 were. I do know that Ezra Dyer, a columnist for Automobile Magazine is involved with the show. He's a funny writer, it'll be interesting to see if that carries over to TV.

The one guy driving the GT3RS says something like "this thing throws you back in your seat like a race car!"

Uh, yeah dumbass, because it IS a race car disguised, poorly, as a street car.

At least with Top Gear USA I know the hosts and have respect for them in their given professions.

The former NBA "star" said he drives a Corolla. Really? Unless it's a sentimental thing, he must not have been a very big star. Driving a Corolla should automatically exclude you from "car guy" status.

Saab(s)
    2002 9-3 Aero Nordic Stage 4; 1988 900 Aero (The Silver Sled)
    damn... can't see it… why do they block it for those outside the US? What is their point?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1988 900 Aero "The Silver Sled"
    2002 9-3 Aero Nordic Custom Stage 4

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Perhaps it is because the program and advertising is aimed at US viewers so there is no use for them making it available in other countries. It'll probably show up on Youtube sooner or later.