Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Handsfree kit, mobile phone (Bluetooth)

Saab 9-3 part number: 32 025 907

Bluetooth is a wireless method of transferring information between mobile telephones hands-free kits in cars, headsets, computers and other communication devices. Once the Bluetooth handsfree kit has been installed into the car, there is no need to dock your phone into a telephone. Just leave your phone in your bag or pocket when entering the car. Your car will automatically link with your mobile phone as soon as you turn the ignition. The Bluetooth handsfree kit is voice operated and allows you to dial a number by simply speaking a number or a name. Please note that the Bluetooth handsfree kit is not to be used on a car equipped with Onstar. Cars without TEL1 preparation will require Adapter harness Part #32025900.
    Part #32025900 Adaptor (for vehicles without TEL1 prep) - - MSRP $30.00. See Dealer for Model/Equipment restrictions.

Model:
    9-3 Sport Sedan
    9-3 SportCombi
    9-5 Sedan
    9-5 SportCombi
    Model year: 2003 - 2007
    Part no.**: 32025907

Download English instructions: 32025907gb.pdf

Name:  32025907.jpg
Views: 20333
Size:  34.9 KB

Name:  Saab 9-3 Bluetooth.gif
Views: 21152
Size:  69.9 KB

Left Side of Pond, Right Side of Continent
    Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 Aero Convertible

Can you make the phone buttons that are already in the car operational?

Since there are already phone buttons in the car (on the dash and the steering wheel), can you make them work for a more seamless integration? My car is a 2006 93 Aero Convertible and there were no guts behind these buttons originally. Surely, there must be parts out there to make them work?...

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2006 Aero 2.8 V6 Turbo Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by 124saab View Post
    Since there are already phone buttons in the car (on the dash and the steering wheel), can you make them work for a more seamless integration? My car is a 2006 93 Aero Convertible and there were no guts behind these buttons originally. Surely, there must be parts out there to make them work?...
    I was thinking the same as there is already quite a bit of wiring infrastructure built into the car. This is for the mobile phone SIM unit that is optional and I think sits under the back parcel shelf. There must be a way to mod the present harness and leverage the functionality without fitting new cables. A solution to this would prove very interesting.

Kent Follmer
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2007 Saab 9-3 2.0t convertible
    I would like to buy a bluetooth kit for my 2007 9-3 2.0 T Convertible. I am also wondering if there is a navigation unit that would fit. Does anyone have a link to a website where I can order these? Or do I find a Saab Dealer and go through it?

Kent
    Urbana, IL

Saab(s)
    2008 9-3
    I am a new member. I just signed up because I was interested in a bluetooth mobile hands-free car kit for my Mother who has a 2008 Saab 9-3. I have a 2002 Saab 9-5 so I'm interested for myself as well. I saw the item (Accessory Part No:32025907) recommended by Saab World along with several members questions about the unit. That is why I'm writing this post to you. These questions are good questions and I'd like to know the answers as well, but they do not appear in the forum. How does one find out what the responses were? Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
    Jeff Nico

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    95, 95 Aero
    Hi All

I've an Aero 95 (2003) - am looking to put in a Saab hands free phone with all hidden wiring of course so that I can use dash buttons. My Aero didn't come with any phone capability (dash or steering wheel). Does anyone have any thoughts? Am not keen to go and buy an off the shelf kit. Is the Saab kit still available and if so, from where (bearing in mind I live in Godzone = NZ!!!! :-)?

Also, any thoughts re the best engine diagnostic app for iPhone ?Torque?)

Cheers