On the weekend of January 14-15th, Saab drivers and supporters around the world will be meeting. In this area, I've read about 4 gatherings all at the same time.

1. SaabKen and the Saab Club of Western Canada is meeting at Springman's Saab in Surrey on Saturday at 11 a.m. Unlike usual SCWC meetings, there will not be a meet an either of the IKEAs before that.

2. Atomic Auto, 2510 NE Sandy Dr. in Portland is hosting a meeting on Saturday at 12 noon. They are an independent Saab repair garage.

2a. The Northwest Saab Owner's Club is meeting at Larson Saab in Fife at 9 a.m. Afterwards, they are driving in convoy to Atomic Auto in Portland.

3. There is a shorter Seattle convoy according to Saabsunited and Facebook meeting at Target, 302 NE Northgate Way in Seattle and then travelling to the I-90 bridge then pass Saab of Bellevue to the Arby's, presumably on 24th St.

I just wrote to Ryan Vanderwel, the manager at Saab of Bellevue who was interviewed about a year ago http://saabworld.net/content/spyker-...attle-usa-140/ , asking why the convoy is driving past Saab of Bellevue but not stopping there. I asked where they declined to host it or just wasn't asked. He said that nobody asked him but that everyone is invited to stop by. Tentatively, I plan to attend so I'll suggest stopping by Saab of Bellevue instead of just driving past it.