Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab(s)
    Saab 99 1984 and a Saab 9-3 1999

US headlights

I am looking for a set of US headlights but can,t find any on Ebay or other sites.
    Can any one in the US of A help me?

Last edited by Jacco; 13 August 2010 at 11:36.

Mike
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    Can you post a picture?

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    What year is your car and how do the US headlights differ from the European? Please take a moment to fill out your profile with car and location info so it is easier for others to assist.

Many US sellers on eBay and other sites don't ship outside the US. I can always assist with being an intermediate and get it to Europe if needed.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    There are some free 99 parts listed here:
    http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/class/free.html#100809colin

They also have a Parts for Sale section. Perhaps you can find something in there.
    http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/class/parts.html

Sam Carlson
    Saab(s)
    '90 900 LPT with a flat-nose conversion
    When I was living in Washington State (far away from where Dave 37 lives, so not viable for him to go on a trip I don't think), I knew a guy who had about 10 or 15 US-spec 99s in his yard. This guy was crazy--he didn't have internet and he spent most of his time drinking beer and rebuilding c900s. I basically cleaned him out of rare parts, for like $200! I took some headlights from him and sold them to a bright-eyed British guy last year. Now I'm on the other side of the country, but if I still lived there I'm sure we could've worked something out. PM me if you are still looking for headlights and want his phone number, Jacco.
    Ask me a question about your c900! I promise I either can answer it or know someone who can

Saab(s)
    96-99 turbo-900 CV -900 SOG-turbox- 9-4X
    Still looking?

Saab(s)
    '11 9-4X, '07 9-5 Combi, '99 Viggen, '88 900t, '87 ASFT, '85 SPG, '72 96
    Susquehanna MotorSports - High Performance Vehicle Lighting and Competition Accessories

These guys are pretty decent. Not sure about shipping to your neck of the woods.

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    What is crazy about living out in the woods surrounded by old Saabs with a wrench in one hand and a cold local tasty brew in the other? Towards evening a cut of venison on the fire and watching the sun go down after blowing off a "brick" or two with my kid.

For years I was spoiled by having a cabin atop the ridge over Hancock NY and could live like that forever. The farmer across the way was a mixed bag, he made his way by selling parts off old wrecks like from the 1950's and such. The bad news was that after car after car, he was literally covering the mountain and that was causing some hard feelings. I never got to talk to him because of a feud between him and my pal who owned the land. He would just come over and do hay or let his livestock graze at will .. no permission or anything. Shame because he had a lot of cool stuff.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum

Sam Carlson
    Saab(s)
    '90 900 LPT with a flat-nose conversion
    Ha ha, just saw your post, Tunny. I won't lie, I am slightly envious of him. He was a blues musician on the side too--seemed to be living "the life", or at least his version of it. His wife jokingly tried to sell me his property several times, but seems to have given up hope of ever not living in a junk yard!
    Ask me a question about your c900! I promise I either can answer it or know someone who can