Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X

Article: For sale: Victor Muller's 2010 Saab 9-5 Aero

Frank
    Saab(s)
    Victor owns an Audi S8. He was asked if he was going to continue to drive a Saab after the bankruptcy in a Dutch interview. He mentioned he may go back to the S8 because he probably couldn't stand looking at a Saab every day and be reminded of the fact it may have been his fault the company was not saved.

Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3t Wagon HO Manual
    Love the car, but I don't know about that color choice, comes off looking like a car still in primer....regardless, i would love to have it..

Frank
    Saab(s)
    The car was sold to someone from the Netherlands.

Mullers Saab såld - Saab - www.ttela.se

The car is sold to a friend of mine here in Sweden. A regular at SaabsUnited the largest saab site in The World and best!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    From TTELA:

This morning was Jens Ismunden owner Victor Muller 9-5, when a Dutchman could not pay ...

- I am passionate about Saab, and 9-5 is a fantastic car. Mom bought two last week, says Jens.

- As previously reported, has TTELA Victor Muller's Saab 9-5 Aero has been for sale at a car salesman in Uppsala. In today's paper told us that it purchased from a Dutchman. It was true, until this morning.

- I had made up with Bivia that I would get the car if the deal with the Dutchman would not go through. And when the Dutchman had not paid today, so was my car, says Jens Ismunden.

Saab in the blood

He is a 35-year-old Saab enthusiast who lives in Ljunghusen, and thus one of the youngest members of the Saab-Scania club. But Saab-interest he has in the blood.

- I grew up in Jämtland. Dad rallying with Saab V4 on the northern gravel roads.

The mother is also Saab saved, and, like his son managed to get their hands on some of the last Saab 9-5, which rolled out of Stallbacka plant.

- I wanted a 9-5 Aero, then it was a coincidence that it was Victor Muller's car. I recognized the registration number, says Jens Ismunden, who think it is remarkable that not Muller himself bought the car.

- And a bit funny that it was a Dutchman who could not pay ...

But the most important for Jens Ismunden is not that he can make another Saab next to the other Saab were in the garage.

- I am passionate about the brand, and wept when the bankruptcy announcement came. I really hope that Saab will survive and will produce more cars.

Collectors

Jorgen Trued at the Saab site Saab United says it is now becoming difficult to get hold of the new Saab 9-5. This model was produced in 10 000 copies, equal amount as the Saab Sonett.

- 9-5 clearly have value to collectors, especially Aero models which are "top of the line." I have bought one, and last week bought Lars Carlstrom a (former spokesperson for the Antonov, ed's note.). There are only a handful remain.

9-5: lights sold in slightly different ways. GMAC, GM's leasing companies, they sell cars that were in the factory through dealers and shares the profits with the administrators. You can also keep an eye on private ads and bankruptcy sell-offs, says Jörgen Trued.

- In the days before releasing Kvarndammen the blue 9-5: a, which was parked outside the Café Opera where Spyker's purchase of Saab presented.

Earlier Saab CEO Jan-Ake Jonsson, Saab is supposed to be for sale, of a car dealer in Tingsryd.

Jens köpte Mullers Saab - Saab - www.ttela.se

Frank
    Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trued View Post
    A regular at SaabsUnited the largest saab site in The World and best!
    That's open for discussion!