Well Tweek, I actually bought my first car/truck. It's a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500. Base model, only options are a sliding rear window and cloth seats...this thing is basic! I got a good deal on it. $600 which is basically scrap yard prices. You might think that sounds high, but you can still see the black paint on the frame in most places, the cab corners are fine, the rockers are fine (except one is dented in and has surface rust) and the wheel wells, floor, and bed are all rust free. 128k miles, 4speed auto w/ overdrive (kinda wanted a 5 speed though) and a 3.9l V6 239ci engine. Sat for about a year and a half, so I'm putting all new brake lines and brakes in it, as well as a new exhaust (basically just cat back except for tail pipe which is fine) and a new alternator (current one is seized.) I will take pictures and videos all along the way to document everything, this will be basic, fun, and a good experience. A work truck to haul around my lawn mowers in, get me to and from school, and get kicked in the butt by no doubt. Let the ridicule begin!!!

(pictures from when I looked at it...no snow now)

this is what most of the frame looks like:

BONUS: came with a free 10 speed bike and a cab that smells like teen spirit...