Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Edward G
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    T5.5 84 900T8
    Oh yeah mallet finger? avulsion (no fracture in your case) of extensor tendons of the distal phalanges and associated injury to collateral (hmm or volar too) ligaments of distal and proximal phalanges... so you can't extend your fingers properly, the tips are bent?

I can imagine the pain if that's the case, I hope you have a speedy recovery! it's amazing how many movements of our hands we take for granted, it only takes a little damage to a couple of areas to really cripple it! Ice skating, something we Australian's don't get to do much if ever, so you're lucky in that aspect! Still it's pretty remarkable how good our body is at coping with and repairing injury!

hmm now to check my notes to see if my memory serves me correctly, haha 3 weeks til exams :S

Masterfully Slow Learner SPGreg's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    Three SPGs
    Any luck finding a replacement door?

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    84 T8
    Not yet. But I can take my time - it cleaned up better then I was expecting. I was actually considering repairing this one for now. I'm going to install my SPG kit sometime this summer I hope. All of the repair would be under that anyway. And the kit could be moved to a new door when I got it. None of the other rust spots require new metal. My dad lives in New Mexico but is moving back to Canada (hey, anybody want to buy a cafe in the mountains of New Mexico?) so I think I'll find a parts car down there, strip some body parts and then bring them up with his stuff whenever they come.