Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X

SaabWorld and the community needs your help!

Automotive forums like SaabWorld are frequently used for researching a brand, a car purchase or trying to fix a problem on your own car. There are many dedicated members who go out of their way to assist new members with problems, provide documentation and guidance and basically make the Saab community a better place.

We do all of this without the goal of any financials gains. We are not asking for any donations or other financial assistance because the site is financially secure. Many other forums owned by large companies (SaabCentral, SaabLink, SaabScene) are the total opposite where the only goal is to make a profit from member content and contributions. SaabWorld is not like that. It is owned, operated and managed by Saab enthusiasts just like you. That's what a enthusiast forum should be.

Instead of financial support, we are asking all visitors and new members who sign up asking for help to return the favor. Take a look through the forums and see if you can provide any input or help others. You don't have to be a technical expert in repairing and troubleshooting Saabs to help. Sometimes just discussing is enough to point someone in the right direction. And it helps knowing you're not alone in fixing a problem.

Did you find any helpful information here? Downloaded a brochure in the Downloads section? Find interesting pictures in the Gallery? Sold or found something in the Marketplace? Read an interesting Article or news story? All the members and moderators who put a lot of work and time into SaabWorld sometimes just like to know their work helped someone. Click the Like link in any post or thank them by writing a few lines with some feedback. We don't need a pat on the back or special recognition but it motivates everyone when they know their hard work is appreciated.

Our sincere thanks go out to everyone who helped others or simply discuss the brand and hang out on SaabWorld to make this a better, well-respected and interesting site to visit for many years to come. So think about sharing your knowledge, stories, experiences and anything else here on SaabWorld and make this even a better place. SaabWorld is a global site and we love to hear from everyone whose native language is not English as well. Don't be shy and afraid of not being a complete master of the language. It's the thoughts and efforts that count.

Thanks for reading this and we look forward to hearing from you!

Paul K.
    Saab(s)
    1990 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible
    Brand new to SAABs but I'll help out, respond, and be a generally nice guy whenever and wherever I can.

FWIW

Renato Piereck
    Spreading the Saab virus rpiereck's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    '00 9-5 Aero SC, 87 900i 8v
    That's what online communities are all about. Give some, take some!
    Now: '00 Saab 9-5 Aero Combi - '89 Peugeot 205 CTI - '91 Peugeot 309 GTI
    Gone: '87 Saab 900i - '95 Saab 900 SE Turbo

Saab(s)
    2001 95 AERO and 2006 95 2.3T
    I am new guy for here but not a new guy for saab! let`s go guys!!!

Saab(s)
    2001 9-5 Wagon 2.3T I4 (B235E)
    I can say that I just joined here with my new Saab and everyone here has helped me immensely. I have also attempted to help out where I can by sharing info, links, reviews, and general maintenance experiences. I err on the side of caution being a Saab newb, but not a car maintenance / mod newb.

If anyone is a Saab newb or wants any info from me or my Saab, I'm happy to continue to share what I know and learn along the way. This place is great, and there are no attitudes at all, which is an online forum, is refreshing.
    2001 9-5 Wagon

arthur franklin
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    99GLE 78/ 2 900 3DOOR 87/900S 87
    I have visited other sites that wanted dues or monetary contributions for their efforts. Not criticizing them, but it's nice just to come to a site and discuss and enjoy a shared love for a amazing car that holds different memories and emotional ties for each of us and share knowledge that maybe helpful for all us do it your selfers. I would like to thank those of you who set up this forum for all of us to gather.... Thank you, keep up the great work you do...you are appreciated...

Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90
    Frank et all:
    Keep up the GREAT work! This forum has helped me and continues to help me tremendously.
    I participate in other online forums and this forum site has to be one of the best! It is kept up nicely and has all the info in places one would think to look for it.
    Thanks all!

Saab(s)
    2006 9-5
    I was only on this site 10 minutes and got answers I was looking for. Good job all.

Russell Scott Wollman
    Saab(s)
    07 2.0 conv 6-sp, 08 9-3 Combi 2.0 automatic
    It all began in early 2012 when I found an 07 convertible at the Volvo store. No one would have her because they weren't handy with a manual gearbox. I took her home. Years ago I'd read that Saabs have the best seats in the world, but there was so much more to like about this car that I got really wild & crazy and recently bought a beautiful 08 Combi. Her left side stop lights are out but otherwise, she's a delight.

Kudos to all Saabistas for keeping these strange and wonderful machines humming. Yes, I do have that watch. Came all the way from somewhere in France.

I think I have found my car company...let us pray for its resurrection.
    Last edited by russwollman; 09 August 2013 at 02:53. Reason: adding detail

Bill Cummings

Saab(s)
    Lots of classic 900's
    Have 16+ classic 900's at the house, and host fixit days where I let others use my factory tools I have collected, and look through the shop manuals I have collected.