Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

AUX Input

Hi everyone,

I had my early 2005 93 written off on Monday when a taxi didn't see me and pulled out across me. Pretty gutted because it had only passed it's MOT a week earlier only needing a CV joint gator. The car did it's job protecting me well though, and didn't even look that bad considering it had just hit the side of a taxi at 30mph!

Since the Saab did a good job keeping me safe and since I've got a 15 month old daughter I've decided to go for another 93 (plus everything else I looked at seemed a bit bland in comparison).

Rather than a direct replacement I'm looking at a facelift 2008 model with satnav. Does the satnav model come with bluetooth?

The big thing I'm wondering is about the AUX input. in my old 93 it was in the compartment between the front seats which was great because it meant no wires draped across the dashboard. Is it in the same place in the facelift models?

Thanks guys

Ben

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    Yes, if it has Sat/Nav it has Bluetooth.

Not sure about the Aux in jack. I have an 07 without Sat/Nav and my Aux jack is right on the stereo, bottom right corner, I believe.]

Sorry about your accident, glad you're OK and that the Saab did it's job protecting you. Sucks that they have to sacrifice themselves to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Note to new members: choose your user name carefully because it will stick with you for the rest of your forum life.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Sorry to hear about the accident but good to hear the car protected like it did.

You don't have a location listed but I assume you're in GB. You can download the 2008 9-3 brochure for GB here: United Kingdom - 2008 Saab 9-3 SS and SC brochure - Downloads - SaabWorld

It shows the Aux-in is on the front of the unit in the upper right corner.