We have many official Saab brochures, press releases, pictures, downloads and other information on SaabWorld already. While we already had a YouTube account, a good video library was still missing on the site. Well... not anymore!

SaabWorld - Media Library

I set it up today and started adding categories and some videos. So it is just the beginning and we are open to suggestions.

What type of videos do we want to have in the library? How should they be categorized? I think for the Saab Media category, official Saab and other professional videos of good quality should be in there. There are so many videos on Youtube and other sites, I think the goal should be a library of the good videos that are interesting to watch. Documentaries, events, commercials, product introductions, reviews by publications and so on.

There is a lot of great Saab video content and this Media Library will help to easliy find good and interesting videos.

It should work with these video sites:

DailyMotion
MegaVideo
MetaCafe
uStream
Veoh
Vimeo
YouTube

I think the Comments are not working quite right so I need to check into that. Display of tags are missing spaces.

Please take it for spin, kick the tires, report any problems and offer any suggestions for improvement. I imagine as with many other site features, it will be a work in progress and we'll make changes as we go along.