Hey all,
So I purchased a 2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t this past weekend (don't get the car until Tuesday/Wednesday)...I did purchase this car without a working radio, been reading up on it and seems to be a common problem with the amp1 under the drivers seat, of course without having the car right now, I can't check to see if it is a simple fuse, but would think that someone would have actually thought to do that before selling the car (would have gotten more money for it)...Is there anyway to check the amp to see if it is good? Haven't priced out a new one yet, but been reading that it costs anywhere from 500-800 bucks, has anyone found any cheaper ones or any alternatives? Has anyone ever tried to re-build the amp, not sure if this is even possible...Please let me know of any ideas...

Also the drivers power door lock does not work, can lock and unlock manually, but the power option is no longer available, once again without having the car yet, not sure what is wrong with it, just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem and what they did to fix it...

Other than these two issues, scored a great deal on the car, runs/handles/looks great...Excited for my new ride/car, seems a lot more peppy and a lot better handling than my previous 2000 VW Jetta 1.8t...

Thanks for any and all information,