Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Saab(s)
    9-4x XWD Premium

Any 9-4x owners in DC Metro area?

Hello, I recently purchased new 9-4x wonder if there are any 9-4x owners in the area. The dealer I bought it from, of cause, went out of business. I had a major water leak on passenger side another day after the storm. The next closest place, Scandinavian Imports who service Saabs , turned me down. I've noticed that mesh from a moonroof got cought in the opening. Hope this will fix the problem. Am I a full or a genius for buying this, I don't know. Where do you take your car for service or warranty work? Help!

Any chance a Cadillac dealer would help? I have not had that problem -- the mesh caught in the moonroof would cause problems.

Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium, 2010 9-5 Aero, 2008 TurboX SC
    We're moving back to DC area next summer with our 9-4X and NG 9-5 Aero. International Motors will take care of all our Saab needs when we get there. They're in Falls Church, VA.

Which Saab dealer in DC area went belly up?

Saab(s)
    9-4x XWD Premium
    Thank you very much. To answer your question, which didn't? To my knowledge, the last one closing this Friday in Rockville.

Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistrouble View Post
    Thank you very much. To answer your question, which didn't? To my knowledge, the last one closing this Friday in Rockville.
    International Motors in Fairfax, VA is still an authorized Saab Service Center.

Is the Rockville dealer going to be designated that, or just giving up entirely on Saab?

Saab(s)
    9-4x XWD Premium
    Rockville dealer, VOB Saab is closing this Friday, including service department. Their owner is retiring. Last week they loaded all their remaining Saabs and shipped them to the action.

Saab(s)
    I know VOB. Ugh. And they shipped them to the auction instead of selling them off, drastically reduced? Wow.

I've had really good experience with International Motors ... in Falls Church, VA (not Fairfax as I typed last night). Bought 3 Saabs from them since 2005. They're still there as a Saab Service Center and will be Hirsching my vehicle in the spring.

Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    2011 Saab 9-4X Aero
    x2 on VOB, I know the tech and service writer there very well Blair and he is cool to talk to, I would go there for any of your Major needs but keep in mind they are still a dealer and need to make money. I maybe buying a new 9-5 from them soon as my TurboX got wrecked as seen on SaabsUnited.

Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
    x2 on VOB, I know the tech and service writer there very well Blair and he is cool to talk to, I would go there for any of your Major needs but keep in mind they are still a dealer and need to make money. I maybe buying a new 9-5 from them soon as my TurboX got wrecked as seen on SaabsUnited.
    Did you make a decision, kanundrum? Sorry about your TX. I did read about it on SU.

We have both a 2010 NG 9-5 Aero and a 9-4X. Love them both.

Saab of Memphis has VIN 002 of the 9-4X line ... a red Aero. Don't need a third newish SAAB, but so tempting!

Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    2011 Saab 9-4X Aero
    I have not yet mainly because everyone has the market and charging a lot for the vehicles.

I am thinking about going to IMSaab they have a 2010 lease 9-5 I am sure I can get for 25k. It has 15k miles on it so lets see I would love a 9-4 Aero but I do not want to pay more then 32k for one and I really dislike the silver color.