Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -

Five Saab's - IS there room for yet another....

So - found this on CL today - 92' c900 Turbo AUTOMATIC Vert

Last 10,000 miles had a lot of good work done - seller doesn't disclose to the needed details.

I texted him tonight and will be back in contact tomorrow with him - I may drive to see it tomorrow or this weekend. If the 1/4 looks like it could be pulled out mostly and there isn't much rust on the car and it's not crazy mileage - I could buy it and fix it up. It's an automatic so my wife could enjoy it too. MCY - I like it for a few reasons - not common and it will match my truck

My Truck:

We just got our car fleet down from 9 cars 1 parts car to 7 cars - 6 are fully legal and running. This could make it 8 cars, 6 Saab's and 2 non legal if I get it... I would drop this off at a body shop ASAP and have them fix it so we could enjoy it for spring if we do get it.

Thoughts?
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Saab(s)
    73 99 EMS, 91 900T
    That looks like it was probably rough before it got hit by a truck. The wheels don't match. Did you get the 99 running yet?

Paul

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    If the price is right and you have the room to store it, why not? I always wanted a yellow Saab convertible. Get a few more and you can start your own Saab museum.

Mike
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    Is that a large tear in the top? First picture, right behind the side windows.

Just from the pictures, it doesn't look too bad. But then again, that dent does look like it would be a tricky one to pull out. Even then, looks like it will be body filler heaven.
    Free SaabWorld Stickers
    "Sometimes it is better to travel than it is to arrive." - Robert Pirsig

Jeffrey
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    It does look torn - I've been hesitant to call him back - as it does seem like it's had a rough life cosmetically.
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero
    Go for it if you want a project and have some time (and maybe cash for a top). The result will be a nice example of possibly the most eye-catching Saab of all -- my wifr always goes ga-ga when she sees a yellow C900 vert.

Oh yeah and the plural of Saab is Saabs, no apostrophe.
    Sorry, sub-editing is what I do for a living and it's an all-too-common mistake!

Jeffrey
    Saab(s)
    My problem is - I have 3 projects already. Only 1 has been making recent progress - the other 2 lay dormant. PaulH kindly reminded me of this - plus my lack of storage for non-running cars is tight. I think I'm going to wait for a nice driving candidate to turn up in good time.