Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90
    If it's trying to go off centre it's probably in the wrong spot going through the intake manifold. Mine goes through close to the head between cylinders 3-4.

Saab(s)
    2005 9-5 ARC
    Thanks, it goes off center when it is not touching the car in any way. That is why I thought I might order a new one. I have taken it off and on several times, I am getting good at feeding it through. I have tried oil, plumbers grease, more oil and I am ready to have my wife go look for some road kill to see if animal grease might help....well I am not that desperate, yet. It seems to stay in place at any speed. Must be a vacuum rather than positive air push. I usually don't quit, it has been off and on for a week now. Thanks again.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2008 95 AERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pali7 View Post
    Thanks, it goes off center when it is not touching the car in any way. That is why I thought I might order a new one. I have taken it off and on several times, I am getting good at feeding it through. I have tried oil, plumbers grease, more oil and I am ready to have my wife go look for some road kill to see if animal grease might help....well I am not that desperate, yet. It seems to stay in place at any speed. Must be a vacuum rather than positive air push. I usually don't quit, it has been off and on for a week now. Thanks again.
    I'm sorry to necro this thread, but did you ever get yours on? I have also been trying to get mine to stay on for a week or so. I am desperate for some sort of trick.