Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X

Saabs at Carlisle - May 17-19, 2013

Name:  Saabs-Carlisle-2013.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  66.1 KB

From an email I received:

Thank you for your patience over the past nine months. We have been working to make this Carlisle the best ever for you. We're still finalizing some things, and as soon as we do we will be ready to begin Pre-Registration. In the meantime, keep reading to see what we have in store to make this a better show and improve our communication.

What's New for 2013?

We've listened to your feedback and will be making changes to the menu, especially the Saturday evening SAAB-becue dinner. We're also working on refining People's Choice voting on Saturday and looking at the schedule in general. We'll keep you posted.

What Are All These Buttons?

Or, why does this e-mail have more buttons than a 9000 radio? Every e-mail we send to you will also be shared with our social media outlets. This will cut down on redundant e-mails and also provide a means for 2-way communication.

Every one of these e-mails will be shared, linked and archived for posterity as part of our vast social media empire. You will be able to refer to these e-mails on our blog, Facebook page and Twitter feed. Less repetition means every e-mail you get will be important, and not remind you of a certain canned, pre-cooked potted meat product popular in Hawaii.

Click links below to subscribe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/saabsatcarlisle/
    https://twitter.com/SAABSatCarlisle/
    https://saabsatcarlisle.wordpress.com/

Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    I'll be there as usual. Car going is unkown - I've taken my 9000's several times and my vintage once. I WANTED to have my project 99 running for this, but i've made zero progress on that car. Maybe it'll be warm enough for the vert to come out and play this year.
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch

Saabs at Carlisle - May 17-19, 2013

I'm planning on going, but I'm in a similar situation, dunno what to drive... White-1 or TYB. I may go in a different direction and drive my father's Aero sedan.
    2011 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch "Wolffe"

John Jardine
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    1991 900S convert, 1985 900s 4door,1985 900 Turbo
    We plan on going again this year. 91 vert with top down

Saab(s)
    2004 Arc Convertible
    Is there any gathering on the West Coast - Wish I could be there and please post Photos!
    Rebekah

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    1997 9000 CS(sold), 2003 9-3SS, 2001 9-3 Viggen(Sold...then re-bought :D)
    I definitely wanna make it out to this one this year...almost made it out a few years back before i sold my vig to my uncle. buying the Viggen back from him in the next two weeks just gotta go over it and see if it needs anything before i take it on a ride thru p.a..then again i do have AAA

Saab(s)
    '91 9kT, '10 9-5 Aero
    Figured I'd chime in while I have some free time. Registration is up now until April 14th at 11:59 pm est. We have to have everything submitted at that point to Carlisle to ensure everyone gets all of the credential in time. Our registration page can be found at https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=5dc...g%2AMdeJ3WnKyQ

I look forward to seeing everyone there! Message me or email me at jlausch@yahoo.com with any any questions.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    It's this weekend. Who's going to be there? It looks like the weather is going to be pretty good.

700 miles one-way is just bit too much for me in a (long) weekend, unfortunately.

Going. With '01 9-3 convertible and she who must be obeyed.

Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    It's this weekend. Who's going to be there? It looks like the weather is going to be pretty good.

700 miles one-way is just bit too much for me in a (long) weekend, unfortunately.
    Sissy

I'll be there with the wife and my 86' 9000
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com