Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    93 se t 2001 convertable

Angry Code p1312 & p1334

Good Day to you All

Need a bit of help if possible my saab 93 (2001) keeps bringing up engine light and rader says its codes p1312 & p1334???? i have purchased a new dic fitted it but codes still come up, changed All 4 plug to recomended ones gaped ok,still code comes up if i clear the codes they stay off for a while but come back on and sometimes it clears its self but then comes back on again no lack of power nothing just this dam light
    I did have cam shaft sensor error come up with these 2 but got cam shaft sensor changed for new one had no problems but the code for that also comes on with p1312 & p1334???????????
    HELP--------FED----------------- UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    1997 9000 CS(sold), 2003 9-3SS, 2001 9-3 Viggen(Sold...then re-bought :D)
    try to get the car up to operation temps and see if when you cut the car off and back on if the car becomes more stable at idle and coming off idle. if so i would begin to look at your MAF sensor first...usually where this problem is heard alot about. buy a can of maf cleaner..and spray the contacts and barrel..but only wipe the barrel. if this makes it a bit better then you maf may be on the way out.

Mike
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    Is the DIC you purchased brand new, or is it a used part? Genuine Saab part?

I would try putting the old DIC on (if you have it) to see if the codes come back.

These codes in combination is normally a DIC issue. It could be that buy by pure bad luck you got another faulty DIC.
    Free SaabWorld Stickers
    "Sometimes it is better to travel than it is to arrive." - Robert Pirsig

Saab(s)
    '02 9-3 SE

Code p1312 & p1334

You might want to switch out the plugs, while you're at it. I had the same issue, and replaced the DIC and plugs at the same time, which fixed the issue.

Good luck.