Hi, I am getting this error code (P0327) with my Saab 9-3 2002 turbo 2L hatch after driving it for about 1/2 hour. I recently had the spark plugs changed using NGK Platinum Spark Plug PFR6H-10.
At first the dash warning engine lights would come up then when I stopping the car it wouldn't start again until it cooled down for 45mins. When driving it to a transmission service place (as I thought they may be able to help out) the same warning engine lights came on and the car stopped, forcing me to roll off to the side of the road. I am currently going to replace the DIC but when inspecting the plugs (which were new and replace days ago) I noticed on one some oily residue on the top ceramic part (no.4 plug). Is this pointing to a larger problem than just replacing the DIC? Should I be replacing the valve cover gasket?

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsside42 View Post
Camshaft Position Sensor Fault - aka Po340 or a Knock Circuit Fault P0327 both mean the Direct Ignition Cassette is failing. Always be sure to run the proper spark plugs and check the gap.