Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    saab 93 vector sport 1.9 turbo diesel

help - injector 3

Hi. My car went into limp Home mode and was juddering and bouncing. After hooking my diagnostic kit up it said injector 3 circuit open. I took it to the garage straight away and one week on its still there. They say I need a new injector 3 multiplug repair kit which they can't get hold of anywhere even from Sweden. I'm screwed without my car and getting really fed up with it. It's a 2006 93 vector sport 1.9 turbo diesel and have had no end of problems with it. Parts are impossible to get and my car always seems to be off the road for at least a month each time. I've heard Vauxhall make the same part. Is this true? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Do you have a part number? It'll be much easier to search and cross reference.

Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Do you have a part number? It'll be much easier to search and cross reference.
    No sorry. I'm basically doing the repair garages work as they don't seem to be trying too hard. They went straight to Sweden main dealer and it's on a major back order which is what I'm told every time I need a part.
    I'm told that any Vauxhall dealer would sell the part as it'd fit my engine but the garage doesn't believe me so wanted to confirm.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    A quick search brought my to this: cylinder/injector 3 open circuit error

It shows part number is 93189918 which should be the same for the Vectra.

Which brought me to this listing on eBay: Vectra C Z19DTH Injector Wire Harness Repair KIT | eBay

Here is more from a Vauxhall forum: Astra Owners Network Forum | MK1 - MK6 | VXR | T8 | T9 | Zafira | Astra Van
    And another Saab forum: http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97824

Good luck!

Saab(s)
    Thanks very much. I'll see what the garage says today as it seems like an easy part and quick job to do. They've had it for a week now and seem no further forward. Maybe they want it gone so I take it elsewhere. Last time they had my car for egr valve they had it a month.

Thanks again