Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Jared
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 ARC ( and care-taker of a '98 900SE)

Seeing a lot more Saabs nowadays!

I recently from the farmland into the city and I see so many nice cars now. Just tonight, I passed a 9-3x, a Turbo-x, a steel gray Viggen, a few base '08+ 9-3s, and a couple NGs/OGs. Earlier today I saw a sport package 2003 Convertible and a new 9-5. Earlier this week I passed a Laser Red Viggen Convertible. Not to mention the Rolls Royce Ghost, three Maserati Quattroportes, a Maserati Grand Sport, a satin black custom 964 Targa, countless 996s and 997s, an e24 M6, and many, many, more just this week. I love this part of town.

Just thought I'd share. Wish I had pictures...
    I don't drive fast...I fly slow

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    There aren't many interesting cars to look at where I live in northern Michigan. 9 out of 10 are American cars, mostly trucks and SUVs. Rest are Asian cars but they also seem rare. Summer brings in the cottage owners with their nice European cars so that is always a nice change of scenery. Saabs are rare and I get excited when I see one. Any Saab.

I enjoyed living in SoCal where there are so many cool cars to see on the road everyday. Looking at Fords, Chryslers and Chevy pickup trucks every day gets old..

Jared
    Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    There aren't many interesting cars to look at where I live in northern Michigan. 9 out of 10 are American cars, mostly trucks and SUVs. Rest are Asian cars but they also seem rare. Summer brings in the cottage owners with their nice European cars so that is always a nice change of scenery. Saabs are rare and I get excited when I see one. Any Saab.
    That's the way my hometown is. Although, I actually saw a 3-door Viggen over there earlier today. 3 Viggens in a week, when before this week I'd never seen maybe two in my life.

Jared
    Saab(s)
    Saw this today!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    Saw this today!
    Hmmm, not seeing anything..

I recently spent a week in Ireland and didn't see many Saabs at all, unfortunately. A few second generation 9-3 and one 9-5. The 9-3 looks small in the US but huge on narrow roads in Ireland. Especially with the mostly smaller cars you see on the road.

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    I just found a decal for the rear window I got from Arch Motors, a Saab dealer in Galway. I've been meaning to put that on one of our Saabs since 1985. Guess it's about time?
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum