Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero
    Thumbs Up:   0

Selling the vert

Finally overcame my horror of selling cars and advertised the vert:

Saab 900 convertible

Paid $3700, asking $5500, wish me luck! (Although it looks a lot better than when I bought it thanks to some leather repair and a good polish. Also drives better as my -- ahem -- smooth style seems to have gradually improved the shuddery clutch). Will be happy with $4500.

Glad I experienced a vert and love its style but have learnt it's not really my cup of tea in busy city driving, except for those all-too-rare magical top down weekend moments.

0 Not allowed!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Thumbs Up:   123
    You could put it here in the Marketplace as well. I just installed an update earlier this week and should work good now. These ads also seem to show up in Google searches. Classifieds

I always wanted a convertible but they do have their drawbacks. Good luck with the sale and hope you get what you're asking for it.

0 Not allowed!

Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero
    Thumbs Up:   0
    Sold it for $3900. Considering the a/c no longer works and there's a new battery, exhaust and front tyres in its near future, I'm happy to get back more than I paid.

Now just a one Saab family! Just the trusty old Aero, which gets me to work and back in comfort every day but has a few niggles -- chiefly a cracked windscreen and rear brakes that groan occasionally in reverse. It's not in good enough shape to pour money into so I'll keep it as a DD until something expensive fails.

Now to decide what to replace the vert with...

0 Not allowed!