Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero

Selling the vert

Finally overcame my horror of selling cars and advertised the vert:

Saab 900 convertible

Paid $3700, asking $5500, wish me luck! (Although it looks a lot better than when I bought it thanks to some leather repair and a good polish. Also drives better as my -- ahem -- smooth style seems to have gradually improved the shuddery clutch). Will be happy with $4500.

Glad I experienced a vert and love its style but have learnt it's not really my cup of tea in busy city driving, except for those all-too-rare magical top down weekend moments.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    You could put it here in the Marketplace as well. I just installed an update earlier this week and should work good now. These ads also seem to show up in Google searches. Classifieds

I always wanted a convertible but they do have their drawbacks. Good luck with the sale and hope you get what you're asking for it.

Andy Graham
    modérateur
    Saab(s)
    '88 vert, '88 Aero
    Sold it for $3900. Considering the a/c no longer works and there's a new battery, exhaust and front tyres in its near future, I'm happy to get back more than I paid.

Now just a one Saab family! Just the trusty old Aero, which gets me to work and back in comfort every day but has a few niggles -- chiefly a cracked windscreen and rear brakes that groan occasionally in reverse. It's not in good enough shape to pour money into so I'll keep it as a DD until something expensive fails.

Now to decide what to replace the vert with...