Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    right one is greased with dialectic grease black one is not will be and i havein car new spark plugs with gap

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    and for last i cannot find to buz this throttle position sensor with this bosch number 0 280 122004,...

Saab Nut
    Saab(s)
    93 9000 CSE, 85 900T
    CEL Code decoder

"Check engine" fault codes

Looks like you have a bad sensor ground. They are on the intake manifold below the fuel injectors, common issue.

Only use the Red DIC. The black one is for later model saabs.

The 93 CPE is too small, stay with the 9000!

I googled the TPS and found many vendors, not sure about vendors in your area.
    If you fix the ground you may not need it.

Last time I got drunk on Merlot I almost rolled my lawn mower into the creek.

Google Trionic Suites and specifically T5 which is what you have. There is a lot of material on motor tuning and communication adapters on the net.

My daughters 9K Aero is the same color as yours but a 97, a really nice car.
    Get the electronics sorted out and you will have a really nice ride.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    thnx man really appreciate your help i will stick with car for sure will not give up it is better to put the car in some barn and repair it month by month and than take the rocket to ride ,..

will check out fix the ground? is tehre any proccedure for this ,..can you post me link or something

yes merlot was cool i want this car to run good,.. soon i will get arb bushes,.. today was the same story with gasoline lack,.. i think it is bad lambda (oxygen sensor) also fault

will buy that adapter next month when paycheck arrives and that throttle sensor

thnx again,.. do you have pictures of your daughters car here?

Saab Nut
    Saab(s)
    93 9000 CSE, 85 900T
    Without the sensors T5 is flying blind, might not want to drive it much cause it's guessing at the AF ratio, even if the Lambda is working the ratio could be to far off to compensate.

I don't have a procedure for the grounds, but if you look down over the valve cover at the intake you can see 2 bolts with multiple lugs under each. These ground a lot if not all the motor sensors and actuators. Not a lot of excess wire so be careful and you will be bending over a while so it gets uncomfortable, you may need more merlot.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    haha no merlot rather go up to the hill with dogs.. thnx mr.jskrebs for your help, i must take car to mechanic .but i am out of coins now, must wait for next paycheck and new winter tyres.i sold new tyres and with red aero.