9-3 estate

spec

how can I find out what spec my car gad when it left the factory
    only ask as it seems to have ore than what it does

tim

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    There isn't anything online where you can check. It is probably somewhere in the records of the former Saab Automobile AB but that will probably be impossible to get a hold of. Perhaps the dealer that sold the car originally will have this information.

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    If there is a GM connected dealer (that used to sell Saab), and your car is pre 2010, you may be able to access the build sheet. It was after the Muller take over and the dealer where we bought out 2009 from did that for me on my 2008.

Also it would help if you gave actual information since there were different basic levels, such as the year and what options it has, though it does. Just the fact you refer to it as a Vector in another post indicates that it should be well optioned. Vector became the Aero and those were the top of the line (Linear, Arc then Vector), Vector became the Aero after a legal action by another company.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-3 estate
    its a 2006 dth 150 bhp ,it does have or should I say seem to have all the bits ,it has information plus which says radio cd, navigation, address book wap ,phone
    the gps unit in the rear of the car is broken so I was wondering does that also work the hand free phone and blue tooth also voice commard
    so if I replace it will it all work ?????