Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd

Hirsch? Where'd e go?

Gee what ever happened to Hirsch? I miss the posts of that loveable maniac. He was kind of a character out of a Hunter Thompson novel and if there was ever a spin off to "Fear and Loathing" it would be set in Trollhattan with a Samoan lawyer in a Saab.

Is he doing time and if so, are there visiting hours? Rubber room; did the nice young men in their clean white coats finally get him? His name no longer appears on the Terror Watch List so he's either in Gitmo or on Obama's core staff.

Sometimes I don't think he really existed; a rumor in his own mind. Well if he didn't exist someone would have to have invented him.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum

Mike
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    I'm not sure if anyone is sure!

Would be good to see what he has been up to and if his wagon was still zipping around Ohio.
    Free SaabWorld Stickers
    "Sometimes it is better to travel than it is to arrive." - Robert Pirsig

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    I have a feeling that some ill-wind has caught up with him. Some dark thing from his past? I think he and Frank were close, perhaps he can shed some light on his disappearance.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    I sent him a message through Facebook and heard back from him. Just a lot of things happening in his life in the last year and an online Saab community was not top priority, I assume. I am sure he'll be back here sooner or later, as he mentioned in his message.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    I'm alive. Sort of.

Life got a little out of hand for awhile, but things are calming down. The kids are all good. Brittney is almost a year into the USAF and is stationed in Grand Forks, ND. I drove down to San Antonio in February for her graduation from BMT. Sadly, I rented an Altima because my co-driver can't drive a manual. The Altima is quite possibly the worst car I've ever driven. CVT's are the devils work. In August the family and I drove up ND to see Brittney for a few days. I again rented a car, a Malibu this time, and it's a much better car than the Altima, except for the 106mph governor. Which it bounced off of all the way across Iowa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Note to new members: choose your user name carefully because it will stick with you for the rest of your forum life.

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    Geez, all that work for nuthin'. I guess I'll have to take the "Free Michael" (Jackson), sign boards I was going to paint over to read "FREE HIRCSH". The paranoiac in me thought you were held by some of the misfits from SC.

Regarding the bail money collected? OK, I drank it. Well most of it anyway.

Jay
    Saab(s)
    07 93 SC Aero 6spd
    No worries tunnan! The Hirsch Compound is well protected from the SC misfits with NRA and TEA party signs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    Note to new members: choose your user name carefully because it will stick with you for the rest of your forum life.

Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com