Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Question iPad with the purchase of a 9-4X

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Phillipson View Post
    I have discovered via http://www.autonews.com/assets/PDF/CA75069812.PDF that there were only 573 9-4X made.
    .... or a later report that only 497 were made: http://www.autonews.com/assets/PDF/CA768721216.PDF
    If this numbers are true and based on this post on SU - Order a Saab 9-4x, get an iPad | SAABSUNITED - then most of the 9-4X owners got an iPad when they bought the 9-4X.

Did this iPad come with any reference to the 9-4X?
    Last edited by nordwulf; 29 November 2013 at 15:24. Reason: moved to new thread

Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    2011 Saab 9-4X Aero
    Ha thats hilarious

Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium, 2010 9-5 Aero, 2008 TurboX SC
    As I recall, it was "pre-order" a 9-4X, and get an iPad. No ... nothing unique about the iPad they were giving out. I actually did pre-order a 9-4X, but there was no estimated shipping date, then production shut down, my $500 came back to me, and my original dealer in Denver never received the one I "pre-ordered." I forgot this promotion until just now, but I remember seeing the form for the iPad!. You could also have taken a cash discount instead of the iPad. Ah, those were heady times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Pereira View Post
    If this numbers are true and based on this post on SU - Order a Saab 9-4x, get an iPad | SAABSUNITED - then most of the 9-4X owners got an iPad when they bought the 9-4X.

Did this iPad come with any reference to the 9-4X?

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    This was the original release: SaabWorld - Free Apple Ipad with Saab 9-4 pre-order

New 9-4X were selling for $5-$7K off MSRP a short while after its introduction. I prefer that kind of discount over a free iPad. It was a nice promotion but not something I would pre-order a 9-4X without ever having driven one.