Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab(s)
    2009 9-3 2.0T SC Aero XWD\eLSD. eSID2

Some Saab 9-3 carbon and nappa interior trim details becoming available

Having installed the second last Carbon Leather Instrument Panel (with aluminum pedals) sold by Hirsch, I were so pleased with the outcome that I wanted to proceed with the Interior trim set, carbon leather.

As Hirsch Performance ended the availabilty of interior trim details before I managed to make a purchase, I have spent quite some time to find alternative sources. And voilà, here it is: Stephan-Automobile, with their brand new online shop Home - STEPHAN-INDIVIDUAL

Currently only two trim set are available (since week 29), however three more are coming in a four weeks time frame:
    Armaturenbrett (Instrument Panel) (Carbonleder & Nappaleder;
    Schaltabdeckung (Centre console panel) (Carbonleder);
    Handschuhfach Zierleiste (Glove box decor trim) (Nappaleder).

The sets for 9-3 only, and the quality should be guaranteed, as the trim sets are made by the manufacturer used by Hirsch Performance.

On my request for a Interior trim set, carbon leather, they unfortunately state it will not be sold. However, if a "größere Menge des Kit’s" - a number (whatever number that is) would be requested, they might reconsider the position. Is there any interest out there

FYI - to whom it may concern

Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium, 2010 9-5 Aero, 2008 TurboX SC
    Did Hirsch ever make the interior doorhandle kit in carbon leather? I know they did the dash, the piece around the shifter, and the strip on the glove compartment...

I thought the Hirsch interior doorhandle kit only came in nappa leather when they were making them.

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch
    I have seen carbon leather handles for the 9-3 Sport before but I can't remember if it was legit Hirsch or if it was a product of that German company that was also making the cool NG9-5 dash kits (can't remember the name).
    2011 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch "Wolffe"

Saab(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownieone View Post
    Did Hirsch ever make the interior doorhandle kit in carbon leather? I know they did the dash, the piece around the shifter, and the strip on the glove compartment...

I thought the Hirsch interior doorhandle kit only came in nappa leather when they were making them.
    Surely they did for the 9-3s: Leather Door Handle Set, P/N F880008300. Whether it was available for the 9-5s - I just don't know.

Merry Christmas

Hirsch Installation instructions, Leather door handle set.pdf

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch
    Mystery solved! I have the leather wrapped handles in my 9-5, I think the carbon leather interior kit for the 9-5 was that deal where they only made 11 kits after premiering it in the 9-5 E100 Concept which consisted of the dash and shifter plate, door inserts, and the door pulls front and rear.
    2011 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD Performance by Hirsch "Wolffe"

Saab(s)

Hirsch 6-piece leather interior kit for the Saab 9-3 MY07- becoming available

According to just received Hirsch Newsletter Information December 2013, guess what: The formerly called Leather door handle set will become available again from Q1 / 2014!

In the newsletter it's named Leather Interior Kit, which may be a little confusing, as the Door Decor Trim formerly in the parts list where sold as Interior Trim Set.

Hirsch will as well restart production of some other "sold-out products", like spoilers, sport steering wheel.