Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    That car does not have a radio code however - that ended with the ng900's. That radio is married and divorced via a Tech2. I would suggest pulling the radio diagnostic fuse on the dash end and checking the fuse @ the back of the radio. Sometime fuses blow - sometimes radio's enter a logic lock.
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90
    Thanks Burnsside! I'll try and get to it on Friday when it's about 20C warmer then the -12C it is now.
    The list of stuff keeps piling up.
    03 Plugs, Radio, Reverse sensor diagnosis... (Failure message on the SID since the fender bender... )
    Cabin fan R&R in the 04. Window rollers in the 04, (And.. The horn honked the other day when I locked it with the button on the key...? Never done that before. I unlocked it and locked it 2 more times in disbelief... Hasn't done it since.)

Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90
    Well I pulled the fuse and the radio. Then the radio and the fuse. Then the ignition on and pulled radio. Put it back... Pulled it all again. Then I can't remember what I did next. It didn't work either.
    It looks like I'll have to go to the (sigh) dealer.
    On a bright note the alternator is screaming like it wants out from under the hood. So I think I'll wait to go to the dealer until I get another alternator.
    It started getting louder last week and keeps getting louder.
    When we get some nice weather I'll pull the belt and spin everything and make sure that it is the problem.