Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Saab(s)
    79 900 GLE, 83 900 turbo, 01 9-5 SE
    Jeffrey, are you still doing the Tech 2 service, I have a couple small issues I could use assistance with, thanks.

Saab(s)
    Saab 9-7X
    Name:  QQ截图20180816153511.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  17.4 KB I want to sale my old GM TECh2,because I sold my saab car and got one bmw.I bought tech2 from Chinacardiags.com (tech2 clone) in 2016,it cost me 310usd,I want to sold it in price 180usd,anyone need it,pm me tks

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2002 9.5 wagon
    Hi Jeffrey, I am in the Bristol / Croydon area do you make house calls because right now my car won't start so I can not bring it to you

Saab(s)
    na

stop talking all high and mighty

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsside42 View Post
    Firstly - those China Tech2 are confirmed rubbish. Mine is NOT a China made unit. Second I work for a Saab Service Center so I have access to a REAL TIS live from Saab.

Where are you located?

Just have DeLo grab you one with the VIN# and we can get it programmed one day

i got news for you the clones work just as good as just the same ...been useing for over 5 years now on all saab and gm cars and trucks...my god man..people like you that think your better lol...the only thing you did that i didnt...was spend alot of money lol...i know now go ahead and tell us how you got it for free ...lol

Saab(s)
    05 9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsside42 View Post
    I now own a Tech2 with Candi Module and have Secuirty Access to perform ALL your Tech2 needs.
    I am a master Saab technician so I know my way around both a Tech2 and Saab's. I will shortly have the ability to do ALL GM products as well.

I am located in South Eastern PA - Lansdale, PA or Doylestown, PA area's. I will charge about $30 up front for hook up to perform customer requested personalization programing such as fog lights, removal of the automatic headlights, AUX jack function, door lock function and unlock logic and so on.

Diagnostics to retrieve DTC's and diagnose your problem will varry - but I am about $50hr for repairs.

Divorce and Marry Radio's on OG9-3 and 9-5 cars $30

Program modules $30 for the first and $10 each additional at same hook up.

Feel free to contact me for assistance.

I will plan to have my tech2 with me @ all Saab events and gatherings.
    I'm in the Philly area, got gifted a 05 9-3 Their dog ate the key. So no key at all. Few questions...

-What would you charge for 2 keys to be made?? And would I have to bring the car to you?? Any chance I could just bring the CIM to you??

-How could I go about doing this procedure myself? I'm not apposed to buying the Tech2 scanner but I am looking for the cheapest solution.

Thanks,
    Jay

Saab(s)
    05 9-3
    Is the scanner still for sale?? I'm interested. Do you know what to do about a all keys lost situation? That's basically my main use for the scanner.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKeystone View Post
    Is the scanner still for sale?? I'm interested. Do you know what to do about a all keys lost situation? That's basically my main use for the scanner.
    The clone Tech 2's of varying degrees of quality are still for sale and available from multiple internet vendors, as are various TIS software disk copies which may or may not work, or work well with whatever PC you find that can run Windows XP. For your free Saab because the dog ate the only key your least expensive course of action would be to purchase a good used cim with keys and do the swap yourself.

The Tech 2 is a useful and almost necessary tool to have if you intend to self maintain your Saab and it will pay for itself about the first time you need it. Getting the aftermarket TIS software to work can be problematic and it took me about 3 months and 3 different copies to get my TIS fully functional as there is no aftermarket support and the computer you run it on also makes a difference in how well it works. If you need to get the car running today getting your own tool and software could be a very frustrating first choice.

Saab(s)
    9-3

Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by tuita View Post
    Name:  QQ截图20180816153511.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  17.4 KB I want to sale my old GM TECh2,because I sold my saab car and got one bmw.I bought tech2 from Chinacardiags.com (tech2 clone) in 2016,it cost me 310usd,I want to sold it in price 180usd,anyone need it,pm me tks
    Is your tech 2 still available and dose it have stuff for a saab?