Quote Originally Posted by saabfan9 View Post
is there a way to look at fuel pressures on these? (i'm able to on my d-jet) is there an area of the system I should look at a little closer...the piston plunger in the fuel dist. was sticking so I took it apart and cleaned that piston up...then I found the warm up regulator was gummed up as well..cleaned that up and at least I can start the car and get out of it without holding an idle ... your correct the plugs will be soaked i'm assuming that she's running so rich it's flooding the car out causing the die out and no hot restart....thanks for any input/help guys (sorry about thread jacking)
yes of course

the gauge goes between the left line of the warm up regulator and the warm up regulator.

you jumper the fuel pump relay to run the pump with the engine off, and then measure the pressure with the ball valve both open and closed to get system line and control pressures

its all in the manual

btw your car Probably isn't running rich, from all the dirt and crap in the system the injectors are atomising poorly because the fuel pressures are way too high - because of poor atomisation it looks like there is a lot of fuel (it isn't atomising and therefore evaporating as it should)

an easy way to confirm whether your k jet works in its entirety is to do an injector spray pattern test. If you look on SC where you threw up a thread, you will see I described this process right at the start of your trouble shooting procedure.