Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Saab(s)
    2011 94x Aero T6 AWD
    Where can I find instructions on how to replace the passenger side tail light assembly on my 2011 9-4x T6? i have the assembly, but can't figure out how to get the interior panel off to get at the assembly.
    Last edited by Dobes; 28 June 2017 at 15:06. Reason: typo error

Saab Fan
    Either the Coast or Mountains of North Carolina
    Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium FWD
    There are two clips that hold the cover in place, if I remember correctly. A screwdriver covered by a soft towel or electrical tape will allow you to pop the bottom and top clip loose and access the screws that hold the light in place.

Also, if you use Facebook, check out the Saab 9-4X Club group. Many of the forums have moved over to Facebook for ease of access.

Saab Fan
    Either the Coast or Mountains of North Carolina
    Saab(s)
    2011 9-4X Premium FWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Where can I find instructions on how to replace the passenger side tail light assembly on my 2011n 9-4x T6? i have the assembly, but can't figure out how to get the interior panel off to get at the assembly.
    There are two clips that hold the cover in place, if I remember correctly. A screwdriver covered by a soft towel or electrical tape will allow you to pop the bottom and top clip loose and access the screws that hold the light in place.

This is for the SRX, but the process is the same. https://youtu.be/s1TAOSVXp2U?t=1m31s

Also, if you use Facebook, check out the Saab 9-4X Club group. Many of the forums have moved over to Facebook for ease of access.

Saab(s)
    2011 94x Aero T6 AWD
    When all else fails, read the owner's manual applies here. The assembly is removed from outside by removing the adjacent rubber/plastic piece, which is held in place by clips and is removed by pulling rearward and slightly toward the vehicle interior. That exposes two phillips screws which hold the tail light assembly in place. After removing the screws, pulling the assembly rearward pulls the two posts (which hold the assembly into the car body) out of their retainer clips.

Saab(s)
    2011 94x Aero T6 AWD
    Thanks!