Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 aero

P1743-64 dtc saying gearbox malfunction

it is throwing p 1743-64 dtc saying gearbox malfunction can anyone give me more info ,mason

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    How about an introduction, some more information about yourself and your Saab? Perhaps some punctuation instead of one sentence without any effort put into it.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 aero

for starts i gave info on saab you dont need info on me to answer question

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Wulfers View Post
    How about an introduction, some more information about yourself and your Saab? Perhaps some punctuation instead of one sentence without any effort put into it.
    it is a 2004 saab 9-3 aero it is throwing a 1743-64 lock up mechanical malfunction ...I spent more time searching online then it took you to reply ,so don't waste my time if you don't have any info on code !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 aero

6YR ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ase.masonspringer View Post
    it is a 2004 saab 9-3 aero it is throwing a 1743-64 lock up mechanical malfunction ...i spent more time searching online then it took you to reply ,so don't waste my time if you don't have any info on code !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have worked on just about everything from jaguar ,mercedes , bmw , landrover, corvettes ,al diesels ..

Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    First off - welcome. Second a better personality always yields results. I am a Master Saab tech - so if you want the help to your issues you will have to gain some patience and find a way to become courteous to those who potentially can/want to help. A quick response asking for VALUBLE information you left out is NOT a waste of time. The last 2 post you made are.

Removed Useful information - moved to a new thread.
    Last edited by Burnsside42; 26 December 2013 at 19:54.
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 aero
    First thing is the info you sent is already readily availlable ,this more a chat room than tech support no need to reply I am not wasting my time anymore on this site .and second is info I sent you is all you need not who I am or my age or where I work this not a dating site this was supposed to be informative .instead it the biggest waste of time .thanks for nothing .. Signing off for good

Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 Arc Convertible, 2008 9-3 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by ASE.MASONSPRINGER View Post
    First thing is the info you sent is already readily availlable ,this more a chat room than tech support no need to reply I am not wasting my time anymore on this site .and second is info I sent you is all you need not who I am or my age or where I work this not a dating site this was supposed to be informative .instead it the biggest waste of time .thanks for nothing .. Signing off for good
    Wow!

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Burns, you oughta' send this yahoo a bil and I commend you for the level of restraint you showed. Truly admirable indeed.

my style would be

Ah! Your Momma wears a Massey-Ferguson mud flap for a loin cloth.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 aero
    Wise ass has replied ,childish when you bring your parents into it .

Saab Addict
    Saab(s)
    08/280/xwd & 09/210/xwd
    Read it one more time.

And Merry Christmas sunshine. We had a nickname for my daughter when she was going through the terrible two & threes ... "The Demando Commando". Never please or thank you just gimmie it and gimmie it now. Usually ego centrism is one of the prime markers for the sociopath.
    Last edited by tunnanxwd; 26 December 2013 at 19:45.
    Semper ubi sububi in caput tuum