Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Kenny
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2005 SAAB 9-5 Aero MT

Cool Lets talk about Power...

I wanted to start this Forum up for the purpose of research and development, but mainly having an open mind and the ability to collaborate with different minds to create the "Perfect 9-5". If I told you that out the box you have a beast. Not just a beast that only has power and torque - but the capability to be considered "Top End Material". I think most of you all have seen it, done it, and experienced it. For those that haven't, this is a good time to jump in an ask questions.

Sample Topics:

Creating a Sleepers -

The Stock look or the Stock look modified.......

Thanks in advance for those that participate in this thread.

This Thread is Brought to you by the BMW 545 I spanked on the interstate on my way home from work this evening......felt good ..
    SAAB
    Keep Calm my friends
    and Apply BOOST

Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90
    I've decided to create a sleeper with my 04 ARC wagon. As soon as it's warm I'm going to put wood on the sides. Not real wood (Although I am more than capable of that.) I'm using an adhesive plastic. So I'm wrapping the sides and back between the bends in the metal and the trim.
    I'm not going to tell my wife. (It's the car she drives...) This will be great!
    With the dents, holes and rust I'm going to put a set of 17x7 steel rims. I had plans to write my own tune with tronic suite7 but a small business idea has taken priority. (see below) I may get to it yet or just ship the ECU off to Brew City Boost.
    finding41
    Marty Jackson
    www.northchannelcharters.com

Kenny
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2005 SAAB 9-5 Aero MT
    That is a cool idea -

I have a kid in my area that just bought a 03 9-5 Arch and I assisted him on doing a Aero conversion -

I installed B235R engine and computer -
    Had the ECM, ignition and Twice marrried
    BSR exhaust
    Stock Down pipe -
    ETS intercooler -
    Stock Aero Suspension -

Interior upgrade -( just dash bezel )

He spent about 1,700 dollars -

I am currently working on his rims - I have a instruction on how to paint them with out going all out with powder coating here on this forum ----http://saabworld.net/f243/alloy-whee...oration-29638/
    SAAB
    Keep Calm my friends
    and Apply BOOST