[FONT=verdana]So, I'll start off by saying this last month was an interesting one. I blew my turbo - more than likely due to the BCV seizing [closed?] and having some runaway boost - that I didn't realize was as dangerous as it was. Mind you, I was never hitting fuel cut-off so I didn't think anything of it. Anyways, new turbo, new BCV (its second hand but it is functioning - at least off the car, blow-test as well as resistance test), and a replaced fuse #5 - the dreaded APC Fuse.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]So after having the car back - and only getting base boost - I checked all my vacuum lines, checked the BCV again (blow, and resistance test), and checked fuse #5. Low and behold Fuse #5 is blown again, replaced it, and it blew same day - I'm not sure if at start - but I did not notice any performance difference.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Are my ECU's MOSFET's fried? Is there any possible way of checking without taking the ECU out and replacing them? This is my DD, and I can't be without it/risk the ECU. One thing that should be noted is that the car came with an ECU marked for the car...just with a stage 2 tune...should I swap out the ECU, replace the fuse, and see what happens?[/FONT]