Quote Originally Posted by TapacUA View Post
I took mine to a dealer several times for maintenance and to replace some parts, never had any issues. Replaced several interior cabin lights (I broke them myself replacing bulbs with led's), dealer had all the parts. Last year replaced windshield with rain censor, only had to wait 2 weeks.
In general I think all the parts are there, just make sure you contact Saab dealer, not some regular shop.
From what I've heard from Saab Parts NA, that seems to be the case. I haven't had any trouble yet, but we will see in the future. I'm taking it in for service and two small repairs early March, so that will be the tell all.

Quote Originally Posted by TapacUA View Post
I recommend to replace your daytime-running-lights with these bulbs:
5K WHITE 21 LED PARKING BACK-UP LIGHT BULBS 7440 7443 510LM | 1 PAIR

you will love the real LED look.
I'll definitely look into them. May wait a little while (on a strict budget for the time being...) but it sounds like they are definitely worth the purchase if you are planning to keep the Saab as long as I am (until either 1) parts availability forces me to sell it, 2) It is wrecked and total-lossed, or 3) I win the lottery and can afford to purchase another vehicle that has as good of driving dynamics - in which case I would probably keep the unicorn )