Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2003 9-3 convertible

2003 saab 9-3 convertible Help with electrical issue

Hello everyone,
    I'm new and a rookie to the site. I have owned my 2003 since 2005 and this has been a fun driving machine. The 9-3 has 185,000 and going strong. Here in lies the issues. One year ago I decided(of course without knowing what the h... I was doing) to rip apart my driver side door to look at and replace the blown speaker in the door. Brilliantly, I decided to yank on the wiring inside the speaker hole to get a little more length(very stupid, don't try this at home). The following day drove to work came out and the battery was dead. Weird coincidence, shorted something?? Anyway jumped the car got home. Next morning turned it on to go to work again, now it turns over but I have a new major issue. Electrical side mirror failure , power top failure, blinker failure, cruise failure, wiper failure, cigarette lighter failure. Bizzare electrical failures the following day after yanking on this small wiring harness. Has anyone ever heard of this?
    I appreciate any information you may have so I can roll my windows down. Lol Please help, because you just cant fix stupid sometimes.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    saab 93se turbo
    have you checked your fuses??? next step if yes is to strip down the door panel so you can physically see the wiring harness to trace it back to a plug that you've possibly unplugged or broken a wire ..possibly a return wire [0volt] as sometimes more than one circuit uses a common return