So last weekend I replace my front suspension. I replaced the struts the sway bar links and the ball joints I did not change the springs or bushings the sway bar links I used for Meyle HD and were much thicker than the stock I'm now getting a popping noise when I turn my wheel either direction sounds to me like stabilizer bars but I checked in there tight. I'm wondering also if I didn't get the springs seated all the way correctly the bottom of the spring was against the tab but as I release the spring I moved away just a bit not very much maybe a quarter inch away from the tab I'm wondering if the noise to be the actual spring doesn't seem to happen from it bouncing more just from the wheel turning I also replaced the thrust bearing and strut mounts bumpers and bellows. Any ideas, I'm wondering if anyone has changed their sway bar links and gotten a noise afterwards almost sounds like a could spring. I'm wondering if it's because at bar links are new and they need to be broken in I'm also wondering if it's because they are so thick so much bigger than the stock. by the way is a MY1 linear 95 upgraded turbo tuned manual