Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2011 Saab 9-4x Aero

Hi to all. I'm a new owner of a 2011 Saab 9-4x Aero. Black on black. Had never seen one other than in pictures. Came across one and had to have it. Low mileage and loaded. I've had it for several weeks and love it. I'm located in Western Massachusetts, USA.

Chris
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    95 Saab Aero 2011 and a 93 Saab Aero 2008
    Hi James R,
    have you put any pics in your garage yet, I live in uk and there isn't any 94's here unfortunately,
    but I have got the 95 Aero ttid4 and a 93 Aero TTID , brilliant cars very quick

Saab(s)
    2011 Saab 9-4x Aero
    Thanks for the welcome. I will put up pictures soon. I had been looking for a 9-4x for some time in my area of the country and finally came across one. I had looked at the 9-5 which was more easy to locate but wanted the crossover SUV. There is a dealership in New London, CT that still has a few brand new 2011 Saab 9-5's. They are priced well also. Almost bought one. Here is a link to the dealership in case you are tempted! http://www.secorsaab.net/index.htm

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    I used to have a 9-4X but have been tempted by the 9-5 as well. It's surprising there are still new ones for sale just waiting for the right owner. It's probably a good thing I don't live any closer to that dealer.

Welcome, I am sure you'll enjoy your 9-4X.